Sunday, 17 January 2010

food and drink

What do you like or dislike about British food? I don't like about British food.Be truthful! Because in my mind ,British food just have fish and chip and the British breakfast.But always people have breakfast is the sandwich.Nevertheless,the British afternoon tea is very nice.I think because the lunch time is very short,so they need the afternoon tea.I like that.The cake is very beautiful. Fish and chip British breakfast.

Sandwich

Afternoon tea
If people ask the drink in the UK.I will thinking about the pub.There are have a lot of drink in the PUB.However, they dont have chinese whitewine.
How do food and drink traditions differ in your country?

In my country,there are have a lot of very delicious food.I can cook the cake and snack.I took some cake on the class.Everybody said the cake is delicious.However,i will interduce chinese food below.

I always do this food.The name is doufu soup.


I make the cake.There will be show that picture below.










No comments:

Post a Comment