Wednesday, 14 October 2009

About the Britain the four nations


Every country has a different part of them.Britain have four nations in this country.One of the England.This one is a capital of Britain,and there are other three part is Wales`Scotland and Northern Ireland.



Firstly,we are talking about the England.England is importance in Britain.The capital of England is London.The flag is the red cross in the white flag.There are flower is rose.I will show the picture blow.There are very interting thing is about the famous football man is Beckham.







England flag





England flower



Secondly,we will talking about the Wales.Wales's capital is Cardiff.And i living in the Cardiff before.Cardiff have a lot of grass and the big grarden.There are very beatuful.The air is more better than London.


Wales flag





Wales flower






Third, we will talking about the Scotland. There are very beautiful place.I came to the UK, first time go to the Edinburgh.I feel that is wonderful.That is like in the movies.That is fantastic!!I very like this city of the Scotland.By the way,Edinburgh is capital for Scotland.



Scotland flag


Scotland flower

Finaly,we will talking about the Northern Ireland.I never been there.But i want to viste there.

Northern Ireland flag


Northern Ireland flower


No comments:

Post a Comment