I never know about the EU policies before.However,the teacher tell me about the EU policies in the class.I alway don't like the policies.So,if the policies not be close to me,I will never saw that.Today,I look for the EU policies.I know until Jan 2009,join the EU's they are 27 counties.There are have a lot of agencies.
The Council of the European Union,
The European Commission,
The European Parliament,
The Court of Justice,
The Court of Auditors,
The European Economic and Social Committee,
The Committee of the Regions,
The European Central Bank,
The European Investment Bank,
Blue storm Republic.
The European Union song is Ode to Joy.
The European Union flag:

The European Union policies can make the business growing up quickly.I don't like to research about the all Political,So I don't have no idea about this topic.

Did you find the 2 missing countries on your map of the EU?
ReplyDeleteOn your blog you could make a list of some of the important dates in the growth of the Eu, as we discussed in class.
The countries of the EU
ReplyDeleteAustria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom